Friday, February 18, 2011

My joys as a Wife and Mommy!

8 years ago I met the man of my dreams, Mr. Robert Davis, and I fell in love, I mean fell "hard" in love instantly.  We dated for several months and then realized God had a plan for babies in our future.  Everyone thought we were nuts for having a child so soon after dating, but the positive pregnancy test led to a promise ring, engagement and later a wedding.  I know that God hand made this man for my life as he is everything I have ever dreamed about.  In fact I made a list of the things I wanted in a man for my life and my hubbs fits the list perfectly.  It took it several years for God to match our love together, but looking back it was well worth the wait.  I could not be happier.  So we were a family of three and we were expecting a little boy we would call Hunter who arrived June 2004.  Our wedding was something we had to pay for ourselves so it took a while, but that finally happened in January 2007.  Our seal of our love was good enough in our eyes from the very beginning, but now it was official in the courts eyes.  I have never met a man in my entire life that completed me and matched my personalty perfectly.  He cares for me and the kids more than life itself and always has our best interest at heart, no matter what.  He is hard working and devoted to being the best husband and father he could be, I am blessed.


In February 2010, we decided we wanted to finish our family with a baby and make it a completed 5 member team, so after being on birth control for 6 years I went off the pill in hopes it wouldn't take long.  We were going to give ourselves 6 months to try to conceive.  So March 1st started our trying and by April 21st I was bringing home 4 positive pregnancy tests to my husband who was working in the back yard.  He was the happiest man alive, and we started the path to welcome in the final and 3rd baby to our family.  A boy is what we were told we were having and my husband decided he would be named "Rex Cooper Davis."


On January 24th early at 6:30am we ventured to the hospital to start celebrating our newest babies birthday.  He has completed our family and makes us the big family of 5.  Coming from being an only child I have a lot to accept as siblings do argue and feud, but I am getting there.  So with an 8, 6 and 3 week old in the house our schedules are packed, but nonetheless they are packed with love, devotion and gratitude for having all we could ever pray or ask God for.


Thank you God for the opportunity to be a Mommy, a wife and a child of yours.  I appreciate this opportunity that you have trusted me to carry out and I promise I will always try my best to put my family first right beside you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment